Ghost Goo is rather sneaky... Sometimes it's slippery, sometimes it's stretchy and sometimes it snaps. There is really no telling how this special slime will behave. A few simple ingredients mixed together provides hours of ghostly, gooey fun!
Time Length30 - 60 minutes
Space NeededSmall (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)
1. Empty the white glue into one of the bowls.
2. Add an equal amount of water to the glue.
3. Add multiple drops of food coloring (color and brightness and can be up to you).
4. Stir thoroughly
5. In a separate large bowl, mix 1 teaspoon of Borax with one cup of warm water. Stir until all the powder has dissolved.
How to Play
1. Slowly pour the colored glue mixture into the bowl containing the borax.
2. Stir as you pour. The mixture will turn into a large ball of slime.
3. Take the large ball of slime out of the bowl and knead it as thought you were kneading dough.
4. Keep kneading until it is smooth and dry.
5. It's now time to play with it!
6. Try to move it, shape it, and separate it.
This activity can be done with large groups of children. To do so, have small amounts of the borax and glue in personalized little cups. When it's time for the experiment to begin, let each child pour a small bottle of water in their cup and add some food coloring. They can stir with a plastic spoon and the same effect is achieved!
1. To store the Ghost Goo for further use, place it in a resealable plastic bag or air tight container.