A bite-sized version of an old favorite! Using a candle instead of a campfire, kids roast their own mini-marshmallows and bring a little bit of the great outdoors indoors. Make sure to have an adult around for this one!
AgePreschool, School-age, Tweens, Teens, Adults
Number of PlayersAs many as you can handle!
Prep Time10 - 20 minutes
Time Length5 - 15 minutes
DifficultyAttention, please! (a few rules to follow)
Space NeededSmall (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)
Mess FactorDustpan, please
1. Soak the skewers in water for about 15 minutes.
2. Dry the skewers
3. Place a few mini marshmallows on each skewer.
How to Play
1. Light the little candles.
2. Allow the children to roast their marshmallows over the candles.
3. Once roasted, slide the marshmallows off between the mini graham crackers and chocolate drops.
4. Yummmm! Enjoy your mini s'mores treat!
You can use raw spaghetti if you don't have skewers. Spaghetti is more fragile and will break, so be careful - and be sure to NOT soak the pasta in water!
1. Be careful where you leave the lighter! Children should be warned about the use of flame prior to making the s'mores.