Ever wonder what it would be like to be a celebrity, having the paparazzi follow you around all day snapping photos of your every move? With this activity you can find out what it feels like to be a star! Gather some cameras and some friends and get ready to smile!
AgePreschool, School-age, Tweens, Teens
Number of PlayersAs many as you can handle!
Prep Time5 minutes or less
Time LengthIndefinite (as long as you want!)
DifficultyEasy peasy (fun and simple)
Space NeededSmall (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)
Mess FactorClean and tidy
1. Gather a bunch of adults, family members, or other guests to stand in a designated space holding a camera (or a pretend camera) as the paparazzi.
How to Play
1. When children arrive, the "paparazzi" will snap photos, make photo snapping sounds, and try to capture the photogenic magic of the arriving child.
2. As more guests arrive, they can become part of the paparazzi for the next guest.
1. You can also create a photo shoot instead. Use a few children and a few cameras to make the appearance of a photo shoot. The children can take turns so everyone gets a chance.
2. It might be fun to print the photos out before the end of the event so that everyone can see the photos taken.
3. If you are having a "make-over" or "spa" gathering it might be fun to take "before and after" photos.