All princes and princesses deserve fanfare! Set the regal tone for any Prince, Princess, or Knight-themed party with the proper royal introductions.
Time Length5 - 15 minutes
Space NeededSmall (a clearable open space the size of a 1-car garage)
1. Create a "royal" entrance space for the guests to walk through as they arrive.
2. Have their names written up on a long scroll of paper, making it appear that the herald is reading their name off a royal scroll.
How to Play
1. When a child arrives, announce their name very loudly with Sir, Lady, Prince, or Princess before saying their actual name.
2. Play a trumpet, trumpet noise, or have the "crowd" (audience) cheer following the announcement of each name.
1. This can be used for a witches or wizard themed party as well.
2. It can also be used for a Halloween Ball. Instead of a scroll use torn, ratty paper.