It's time for a new feature here at Sophie's World! I've been getting tons of questions from people on YouTube, the blog, Twitter, Facebook, and email about everything from party tips to craft supplies to even lil' ol' me! I thought that I should start replying in a more public way so that everyone can see and learn from me and each other. And so, "Ask Sophie" is here!
Our first question comes from one of our YouTube viewers, and it's one I've been asked many times before...
I have question where you can buy duck tape with all the designs? Because I found only plain colours. Please help me.
Depending upon where you live and what sort of stores you've got around you, there are a few retail outlets that I can recommend...
1. Michaels: they have a huge selection of the Duck Brand duct tapes. Duck Brand also has an amazing website where you can buy their products directly. Be warned though: it's more expensive there than in the retail stores (go figure)!
2. Target: Target carries Duck and Scotch Brand duct tapes. The Scotch Brand has some nice patterns; some a little garish in color, but all in all they're nice. Scotch is a little more difficult to rip than Duck Brand, so a good pair of scissors might be a good investment with this brand.
3. Staples: they carry a small selection of the patterns and the new pattern "sheets" (which are a solid 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of patterned duct tape).
4. Walgreens: they carry a small selection as well.
5. There is a site we use all the time called Tape Brothers which carries an amazing selection of the patterned tapes. They are very dependable and reliable!