- Sophie &Friends
Hide and Seek in reverse! Instead of spreading out and trying not to be found, everyone squishes together like a can of sardines. This game is perfect for all occasions and can be transformed in a number of different ways to fit all themes and interests. Check out all the variations!
1. Select one person to be "it"
2. Tell everybody else to close their eyes, put their heads down, and count to 50.
1. One child is chosen to be "it". Everyone else puts their head down and counts to 20.
2. While the group is counting, "it" goes off to find a hiding place.
3. Once the kids have reached 20, they scatter about the play area trying to find "it"
4. The fun begins when "it" is discovered. Instead of yelling, "I've found it!" the person silently squeezes into the hiding place with "it." They both try to remain as quiet and as hidden as possible.
5. Subsequent players that find them will also squeeze in, just like a can of sardines.
6. Play continues until all players have found "it"
7. The first person who found "it" becomes the new "it"
1. "Fairy Hide and Go Squish"- Head Fairy hides and all her followers flutter about trying to find her. When they do, they quietly sit with the Fairy.
2. "Penguin Squish"- Penguins like to stick together. One penguin has found a cozy igloo and all the others want to join.
3. "Tea Sandwich"- Same concept, but perfect name for a tea party!